1-310-929-0367 info@LuxeTranslation.com

Certified Diploma Translations, License Translations, & Degree Translations

If you attended a school outside of the United States and you are planning to apply to American universities or colleges, you will be required to translate your academic records into English. Many schools and universities require a certified translation for diplomas and professional certificates. To obtain your diploma, you can contact the registrar’s office at your school. We will help you with the certified translation of the diploma so you can rest assured that your documents will be accepted by your school. We provide certified translations for colleges, universities, international education research foundation (IERF), licensing institutions, and employers.

We offer translation generic soma brands services for diplomas and other degrees in over 200 languages, including: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Japanese, Thai, and Vietnamese.

Degree Translation Services
We provide certified and notarized translation for degrees obtained from educational institutions.

Diploma Translation Services
We provide certified and notarized translation for school diplomas and other academic documents.

License Translation Services
If you have obtained a license from any institute, we can translate your license to help you apply to American schools.

If you need translation services please contact us for a free quote. We are confident that once you try us, you will become a loyal client. We will do our best to meet your expectations.