A divorce certificate or a divorce decree is a legal document that confirms the divorce between two individuals. Depending on the country where it was issued, the divorce certificate may state the names of the husband and wife, on what date they got married, and on what date they got divorced. It may also state how many children they had together, their names, and how the marital property was divided. A divorce certificate translation or a divorce decree translation may be required for immigration applications, USCIS, the US passport agency, or other official purposes.
In addition to certified translations, we also provide notarized translations of divorce certificates.
Located in Los Angeles, CA, we can provided certified translation services for divorce certificates for anyone living anywhere in the world. This includes all major cities within the United States such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Boston, Houston, Chicago, and San Diego.
If you were asked to provide certified translation of your divorce decree you can submit the original to us and we will take care of the rest!
We translate over 200 languages. The languages we translate include:
Spanish, Russian, Dutch, French, Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, German, Bengali, Ukrainian, Polish, Filipino, Romanian, Azerbaijani, Korean, Greek, Farsi (Persian of Iran), Pashto, Portuguese, Vietnamese, and Hungarian, Hindustani.
Here are the steps to place an order:
- Get the document to us – You can scan the documents and email them to us as an email attachment, or take high resolution photos with your phone and send us the photos as an email attachment. Instead of sending us an email, you could also click on the “Upload Document” button on the bottom of this page and fill in your information (name, phone number) and upload your document through our website. Once that’s completed, we will send you a confirmation that we have received your documents.
- Receive a quote – Next, we will call or email you (depending on your preferences) with a quote.
- Make payment – If you’re happy with the quote, you can go to our secure payments page to make payment using a credit card or debit card. We also accept other payment methods. You can bring cash to our office, or make a wire transfer, or mail a check/money order, or use PayPal.
- Receive translation – We will start working on your project right away and you will have the translation within the stated deadline.
Reasons to choose Luxe Translation Services for all your document translation needs:
- We are faster – We are always ready to process new orders right away
- We provide high quality translations – Our translators are the best of the best in this field. We employ several quality assurance measures to make sure your translation is of the highest quality
- We are available 24/7 – Call or email us any time to ask questions or get status updates
- We are US based – headquartered in Los Angeles, CA
To get started, send us your documents or call us toll free.